Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Misery!


The weather SUCKS!

I can't believe it's been going on like this for so long! I don't want to be here! All I can think about is warm water, warm air, sunshine and bright colors. Here we have snow and cold winds, gray skies and everything is monotone. Ugh!

It's amazing that there are some people who love this stuff - I certainly couldn't give a damn if I ever saw another snowflake. And I certainly would be happy to toss the thick socks and boots and jackets and trade them all for a pareu and bathing suit and flip flops.

Somebody - buy me a one way ticket to Belize!

1 comment:

  1. you think the weather sucks?
    I think MATH sucks! UGH
    at least you can just sit back and await the spring weather ... I will have to struggle my way through Algebra 101

    ReplyDelete